9th July 2020
Added small games for report (Hexapawn, Traffic Lights, Achi, Three Mens Morris, Tic Tac Chess)
Extended Levels of Play report
Atomic Chess bugfix
Hex swap rule bugfix
Navia Dratp swap support
Cleanup and slightly stronger play for a lot of old games.
This version of Ai Ai has been built with Java 11, and will run in Java 11 or any later version (the latest is 14 at time of writing).
If you already have java 11 or later installed, just perform these steps:
(1) Download this .zip file
(2) Unzip with folders intact
(3) Double-click on ai ai.jar
- Did you unzip the files first? Ai Ai will not run from inside a .zip file.
- If you are a mac or linux user, you may have to mark ai ai.zip as executable.
- On some systems, Ai Ai cannot find the folder it is running from. If you’re on linux or Mac O/S try runnning from mac.sh (you’ll need to mark it as executable), on windows try running from win_low_mem.bat
- Do you have the right version of Java?
Not sure what version of Java you have installed? Open a command/terminal window and type:
If you see version 11 or later, you’re good to go. If not, follow the steps below to install a newer version of Java.
All Operating Systems
This is a manual install of the latest Java build (currently 14).
(1) Go to AdoptOpenJDK
(2) Download the Java installer for your operating system from the list. I recommend the JDK rather than the JRE.
(3) Once the file has downloaded, run it to install Java.